[Note from Adrienne: Australian Romance author Jenn Roseton is a bestseller ~ and, I’m proud to say ~ one of the graduates from my Fiction Coaching and Mentorship Program. I had the privilege of helping Jenn brainstorm and edit her first book, Seduced by the Boss. More than a year later, Jenn is going great […]
Welcome USA Today bestselling Contemporary Romance Author, Barbara Bretton, whose 40+ books have more than 10 million copies in print. In the midst of her virtual book tour for JUST DESSERTS (ebook edition), Barbara graciously agreed to dash off her best advice to authors who want to build their careers over the long-term – and […]
Amazon.com Widgets Welcome contemporary Romance author, Mackenzie Crowne! If you love to read Romance novels, this is the tour to follow. Check out Mac’s prizes — and all you have to do is leave a comment to win. Wow! Comment and Win Great Prizes! Contemporary Romance Author, Mackenzie Crowne, is awarding one of […]
Amazon.com Widgets If you always longed to be wooed by a hunky highlander, then you won’t want to miss His Judas Bride, the new Historical Romance by Scottish author, Shehanne Moore. Of course I love the hero in His Judas Bride ’cause Callm McDunnagh is nicknamed the Black Wolf of Lochalpin. (Alas, no relation to the ol’ deWolfe Gal. […]
Amazon.com Widgets Welcome Suspense Author, Linda Merlino, and Fans! In honor of Patriot Day on 9/11, Writing Novels That Sell is excited to be a host site for an American author, who writes fiction about valiant First Responders. Linda Merlino has a fascination with heroes and extends her gratitude to all who keep us safe […]
Note from Adrienne deWolfe: please welcome today’s guest columnist, Indie Author Sophie Moss, who turns Irish fairy tales into Contemporary Romance, Young Adult fantasies, and Paranormal Romance. Sophie’s debut novel, The Selkie Spell (Book I in the Seal Island Trilogy), is a hot property on Amazon and can be found on numerous other sites, including […]
Book Promotion Strategy for Indie and Midlist Authors (Part 4 in the 4-part Series, Book Marketing Strategy) Although book promotion may be an expensive proposition, a well-planned book marketing strategy can benefit fiction writers who are on a shoe-string budget. This article, Book Promotion Strategy for Indie and Midlist Authors, offers suggestions for focusing your […]
Book promotion can be expensive for fiction writers. You’re a one-man / one-woman company, chasing after national — even international — sales. Yet how many Indie Fiction Authors and Midlist Authors of genre fiction have $290,000 to invest in one, full-page advertisement in People Magazine? (And you thought television advertising was expensive!) When determining how to […]
(Part 2 in the series: Book Marketing Strategy: Is Book Promotion Right for Me?) Before planning your book marketing strategy, you must first determine if the time and cost of book promotion will benefit your sales and career goals. In Part I of this 4-part series on Book Marketing Strategy, I discussed, in detail, the importance of determining […]
Book marketing strategy abounds. The bigger question is: what’s the pay-off if I decide to invest the time and money in book promotion? Only after you’re armed with the knowledge to make an educated decision about book promotion will you be able to plan how to market a book. Since November is Adopt an Indie Author Month, I’m running a […]
Who’s the REAL Devil in Texas?
What Do Editors Ask Before Buying?
- 6 Reasons Why Judging a #NovelWriting Contest Helps Your Career #Writetip #amwriting May 15, 2017
- Muse, Write Me a Eureka Ending so I Can Finish This Novel! @AdriennedeWolfe #WIP #Writetip #Humor #Romance May 10, 2017
- Bust Writer’s Block: Tackle a New Genre to Flex Your Writing Muscles #amwriting #writetip #wip April 27, 2017
- Writing Tips: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Genre December 18, 2013
- Marriage Superstitions for Scottish Historical Romance Writers December 19, 2013
- Gyspies in the Regency: New Romance from Collette Cameron October 22, 2013
- Writing a Novel Series: Tips for Developing Spin-Offs and Sequels | The Creative Penn: […] also write series characters and spin-of...
- 20 Tips for Writing Lovable Romance Novel Heroes | The Creative Penn: […] through August, Adrienne is offering var...
- DEVIL IN TEXAS: Sizzling Stud in Spurs – Best Romance Novels Online: […] Adrienne deWolfe is the #1 bestselling a...
- Spooky Sneak Peek: Hilarious Seance from SCOUNDREL FOR HIRE #Romance #99c #ebookdeal #paranormal
- #Psychic Writer: How Could I KNOW Something Like That? #amwriting #paranormal #amreading #Romance
- #Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Alpha Dream Mate #werewolf #vampire #regency #romance @AdriennedeWolfe
- Lions & Tigers & Beer, Oh My: A #ShortStory @AdriennedeWolfe #Fantasy #WIP #Western #Paranormal