How to Promote Your Novel Using Reviews
If you’re a commercial fiction novelist on a shoe-string-budget, this resource is for you.
How to Promote Your Novel Using Reviews goes well beyond the promise of its title. It provides expert answers to frequently asked marketing questions:
- Should you invest money in a paid review?
- What works better to generate a review: a Press Release or a Query Letter?
- What's a Sell Sheet and why do you need one?
- How do you build an army of eager reviewers?
- What can an author do on e-retailer sites to get more positive customer engagement?
- What recourse do you have if a Hater targets your e-retailer site?
- To avoid a libel lawsuit, what is the acceptable way to quote a review?
- How can reviews be used in a book-marketing campaign?
The guidebook was created for authors, who would rather write novels than market them. The helpful documentation in this guidebook includes real-world examples that have actually "worked" in the trenches, generating first rate, professional book reviews -- and sales from those reviews.
Included in the guidebook are:
- 16 different ways to use reviews in your book-marketing plan
- A sample press release
- A sample query letter
- Samples of edited review content for promotional material
- Download the Sell Sheet that generated positive reviews for one of Adrienne's novels
About the Author
In addition to 30 years of marketing and publicity expertise, Adrienne possesses 20 years of hands-on book-selling experience. Before launching her Indie writing career, she wrote 5 novels for Legacy Publishers (Bantam and Avon/Harper Collins.) The tips she shares in How to Promote Your Novel Using Reviews come from her real-life, "in the trenches" experience as an author and publicist.
Buy the 21-page downloadable PDF.
Note: After your payment, Paypal will return you to this site so you can download your pdf.