If you’ve ever watched television, then you’ve probably seen Barbara Ankrum. Long before this #1 bestselling Romance author focused her attention on writing, she worked as an actress, appearing in dozens of commercials for Hertz, McDonald’s, and Michelob Beer, to name a few. But you’re most likely to remember Barbara from a national, Head & […]
Want to keep your Cozy Mystery reader turning pages? Then read on! Today’s guest columnist is Nancy J. Cohen, sleuth writer extraordinaire! Nancy is the author of the writer’s guidebook, Writing the Cozy Mystery, and she comes bearing gifts! Readers who comment on today’s post will receive an ecopy of her mystery novel, Hanging […]
Author Reviews: Bane or Blessing? By Bill Ward Let’s face it Reviews are scary! Especially for a brand new author publishing his first book and full of doubt whether he is completely off his head expecting strangers to pay to read his book. (Yes that was me!) Every positive Review helps build confidence in your […]
WARNING: Pistols and Petticoats contains devilish hijinks, sassy ladies, smokin’ cowboys, dastardly outlaws, star-crossed lovers, runaway brides, and a rollicking slice of sexy! See how the West was REALLY wooed in this hot new Historical Western Romance anthology by bestselling authors! Some heroes capture an author’s heart. They refuse to go away quietly after “The […]
Check out the sassy new contemporary Romance by Jenna Bayley-Burke and enter her giveaway to win in the Rafflecopter box, below! WARNING : Indulge at your own risk! Cravings for exotic fruit, decadent delights, erotic fashion & steaming hot nights of pleasure have been reported. Love never tasted so sweet… Sexy venture capitalist Cameron Price […]
Welcome Author Mickey J. Corrigan, whose guest column today offers tips for writing Romantic Suspense novels that keep readers on the edge of their seats! Mickey’s fans have compared her debut novel, Sugar Babies, with the works of Jackie Collins and Shirley Conran. Mickey likes to think of Sugar Babies as “a blue martini with […]
Welcome back! The results are in! Today, I’m reporting on the double-whammy advertising experiment that I conducted for 24 hours on Jan. 28. My novel, Texas Outlaw, was featured simultaneously in two powerful advertising programs: Book Bub and eReader News Today (ENT.) Before this experiment began, Texas Outlaw ranked somewhere above 160K on Amazon. […]
[Note from Adrienne: Australian Romance author Jenn Roseton is a bestseller ~ and, I’m proud to say ~ one of the graduates from my Fiction Coaching and Mentorship Program. I had the privilege of helping Jenn brainstorm and edit her first book, Seduced by the Boss. More than a year later, Jenn is going great […]
Indie Authors Join Forces for Greater Book Marketing Impact By Sydney Jane Baily Hi everyone. First, I want to thank Adrienne deWolfe for inviting me on her site. It’s obviously a busy and informative place. Many writers websites aren’t so busy; they’re more like lone candles on a very dark prairie—hard to notice and […]
Novel Writing: Balancing Historical Accuracy with Myth Please help me welcome today’s fab guest columnist, Merry Farmer, who writes award-winning Western Historical Romances. In our politically correct, modern world, a writer has to weigh historical accuracy against “shock value” or “controversy” when handling certain perennial Western themes, such as the slaughter of the buffalo, […]
Who’s the REAL Devil in Texas?
What Do Editors Ask Before Buying?
- Get Better Book Reviews, More Sales #BookMarketing #BookPromo #Selfpub pic.twitter.com/BNvw6SV29u July 27, 2016
- 6 Reasons Why Judging a #NovelWriting Contest Helps Your Career #Writetip #amwriting March 6, 2016
- How to Write Body Language for Fiction Characters #amwriting #wip #Romance #writetip February 29, 2016
- Writing Tips: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Genre December 18, 2013
- Marriage Superstitions for Scottish Historical Romance Writers December 19, 2013
- Gyspies in the Regency: New Romance from Collette Cameron October 22, 2013
- Writing a Novel Series: Tips for Developing Spin-Offs and Sequels | The Creative Penn: […] also write series characters and spin-of...
- 20 Tips for Writing Lovable Romance Novel Heroes | The Creative Penn: […] through August, Adrienne is offering var...
- DEVIL IN TEXAS: Sizzling Stud in Spurs – Best Romance Novels Online: […] Adrienne deWolfe is the #1 bestselling a...
- Spooky Sneak Peek: Hilarious Seance from SCOUNDREL FOR HIRE #Romance #99c #ebookdeal #paranormal
- #Psychic Writer: How Could I KNOW Something Like That? #amwriting #paranormal #amreading #Romance
- #Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Alpha Dream Mate #werewolf #vampire #regency #romance @AdriennedeWolfe
- Lions & Tigers & Beer, Oh My: A #ShortStory @AdriennedeWolfe #Fantasy #WIP #Western #Paranormal